The latest version of our TERMS– effective as of October 07, 2019 – will be available to you at all times. Please take the time to read them before using Champions Fitness Center services.
1. Who we are JSC "Equity Algorithm", 8/13 office B XVIII F 5 office 541 Pravdy street, Moscow, Russia, 125040 ("Champions Fitness Center") operates mobile app named Champions Fitness Center ("App") aiming to connect, and create new opportunities for people who are, or want to become, sports- and health-conscious.
2. Registration. In order to be able to use the complete spectrum of App, a one-time registration is required (see Section 4, below). However, certain content (e.g. information regarding sports, health, or nutrition), including general descriptions of App, can be viewed without registration.
3. Our Goal. Champions Fitness Center’s goal is to make sports enjoyable and to make a positive contribution to people’s health.
4. Disclaimer. Your health is very important to us. ALWAYS consult your doctor about your athletic behavior. Champions Fitness Center neither substitutes your doctor, nor is Champions Fitness Center responsible for your behavior. The contents of the App, regardless whether they are provided by Champions Fitness Center, its partners or users, are not meant to supplement, let alone replace, the information provided by doctors or pharmacies. By accepting these TERMS, you confirm that you are solely responsible for your health.
1. Validity. Champions Fitness Center offers the App on the basis of these TERMS. The user consents to the validity of these TERMS and any agreements incorporated therein by reference either by (i) using the App, in case they are available without registration, or (ii) registration, in case they require an account. These TERMS shall be valid until cancelled in the currently valid version as of October 07, 2019.
2. Prerequisite. Neither the registration nor the use of the App shall be possible without consent to these TERMS.
3. Extent These TERMS shall apply to all points of access, including (sub-)domains and mobile applications, for App. In particular, the Champions Fitness Center online offering will be accessible via email@example.com.
Currently, Champions Fitness Center essentially offers its users the following features and information in several languages:
1. Applications for Apple iPhones, Android phones, and other smartphones and other devices on a global scale.
3. The user hereby confirms the user’s knowledge that as a result of the transmission of data from the smartphone to the App, certain costs of the mobile carrier will be incurred that have to be borne by the user.
4. The mobile applications are only available to users of smartphones and other devices. Only the basic functionality of the mobile applications is available for free.
5. Additional terms and conditions on the part of the mobile phone providers apply.
1. Free Membership. The Champions Fitness Center App require a one-time, free registration. The minimum age for registration is determined by country. The list of age limits can be seen in full here. The "Free Membership" (basic) makes only basic options and features in the Apps available to users ("Free Features"). Champions Fitness Center offers users three ways of registering:
1. Via the registration form provided on the App;
2. Via one App: For purposes of registration, the user shall provide the details requested by the registration form, e.g., first name, last name, date of birth, completely and correctly, unless such details are marked as voluntary. Registration is only possible by using the user’s civil name, i.e., the use of fantasy names or pseudonyms is not possible; or
3. Via adoption by Champions Fitness Center of registration details provided by the user in the social networks Facebook or Google: Registration via Facebook Connect or via Google Sign-In requires the user to confirm that the selected details, which the user previously provided on Facebook or Google, shall be adopted by the Champions Fitness Center network. The user can subsequently add to or reduce such details in such user’s profile on the App; or
4. If available in your country: via the registration forms provided by Champions Fitness Center on its websites and/or apps.
2. Premium Membership.
1. A Champions Fitness Center Premium Service for "Premium Members" ("Premium Membership"), with all options and features, is also available against payment of a certain price. With this Premium Membership additional options and features ("Premium Features") that are not available to Free Members, are unlocked. Champions Fitness Center may offer App with or without Premium features being available for that specific App.
2. Specific Premium Member Terms as set forth in Section 6 apply to the Premium Membership. Unless otherwise specified in the TERMS or Section 6, all other provisions of these TERMS also apply to the Premium Members.
3. By registering as a Premium Member, you confirm that you meet the age requirements stated in the applicable law (more information to be found here) and are thereby legally entitled to enter into contracts. If the aforementioned representation is not true, Champions Fitness Center is not bound by these Premium Conditions.
3. Minors. Only persons legally capable to enter into agreements on their own behalf shall be permitted to register with Champions Fitness Center.
4. Consequences of Registration
1. By registering, the user confirms his/her knowledge and the unlimited recognition of the content of these TERMS as well as that all registration data is true, accurate, current, and complete, and he/she will keep all registration information up to date.
2. Each user shall register with Champions Fitness Center once only, and confirms with his/her registration that he/she has not registered an account with Champions Fitness Center before and has not deleted a previously activated user account.
3. Following successful registration, the user (then the "Registered User") can log on to the App by either (i) entering his/her email address and the chosen password, or (ii) accomplishing the login via Facebook Connect or Google Sign-In.
5. Rights of Champions Fitness Center
1. Champions Fitness Center reserves the right to reject users without giving reasons. In this event, any transmitted details will be deleted promptly.
2. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Champions Fitness Center has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Champions Fitness Center has the right to suspend or terminate your account immediately and without prior notice and to refuse any and all current or future use of the Premium Services (or any portion thereof), without the Registered User being entitled to a refund of any previously paid amount.
3. In any event, Champions Fitness Center reserves the right to contact you at any time to verify your registration data.
6. User Identity. Champions Fitness Center is not responsible for the actual identity of the user, since personal identification via the internet is possible only to a limited extent. Each user shall itself confirm the identity of other users prior to entering into any form of interaction with such users, e.g., adding as a friend or by writing messages.
1. Fraud protection.
1. You must protect your account from unauthorized and fraudulent use. Please notify us immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or, for Premium Members, email@example.com, of any unauthorized or fraudulent use of your account, or if you suspect that your account may be at risk.
2. Champions Fitness Center will not refund any amounts paid by you to firstname.lastname@example.org before you report an unauthorized or fraudulent use of your account.
3. Champions Fitness Center has the right to close or cancel the account of any Registered User in the event of any unauthorized or fraudulent use of the account.
2. Promotions and Free Offers. Champions Fitness Center may run promotions and free offers, which may be subject to additional terms or restrictions. These promotions and offers may not be transferred between users.
3. Changes to the Apps. Champions Fitness Center reserves the right to change options or features - including Premium Features - in the Apps. In most cases Champions Fitness Center makes changes to the Apps to enhance or improve them. Insofar as the changes will not have a material adverse effect on your use of the App, Champions Fitness Center will not refund previously paid amounts.
1. Subscription Requirement. In order to use the Champions Fitness Center Premium Service for Premium Members, you must (i) be a Registered User, and (ii) pay the stipulated price, including applicable VAT, if any, and any other fees or amounts associated with the Premium Services, by credit card, via App Stores, or any other form of payment accepted by Champions Fitness Center (the "Subscription").
2. Types and Prices of Subscriptions. Champions Fitness Center offers different Subscription periods so that you can choose the one that best satisfies your needs. The different Subscription types and applicable prices are available for viewing in the App Stores. All prices are subject to change at Champions Fitness Center’s discretion at any time. Any price changes will be announced on the App or in the App Stores.
1. Payment is made in advance for each subscription period. In other words, you can select the subscription period that best satisfies your needs to access the Premium Services. Once you signed up and paid for the Subscription, the selected validity period will be associated with your account.
2. Payments for the entire term of your Premium Membership shall be due immediately upon invoicing. Payment can be made using different online payment systems. If Champions Fitness Center is unable to collect any fees from an account designated by the user due to lack of funds, the user shall bear all costs arising therefrom, including bank charges related to any debit entries or similar charges. Champions Fitness Center may deliver invoices and payment reminders to the user by email.
4. Automatic Renewal. When your Subscription period expires, your credit card will be charged automatically with the standard subscription price which was valid at the time of Subscription, i.e., special offer prices do not apply in this case, and your Subscription will be renewed for the same period of time unless you cancel your Subscription, at least prior to the expiration of your current Subscription. The standard subscription price can be viewed on the App and in the App Stores.
5. Cancellation. You may cancel your Subscription to Champions Fitness Center Premium Service for Premium Members at any time by initiating the cancellation on the App or via the App Store. Unless otherwise provided for in Section 8, Champions Fitness Center will not refund previously paid amounts.
6. Expiration. Subject to Section 6.4, for lack of a user’s cancellation of such user’s Subscription, each Subscription period ends only upon expiration of the agreed-upon time period, and regardless of the user’s actual use of the Champions Fitness Center Premium Service for Premium Members during such period. Each user can check the length of the current Subscription period by viewing such user’s account information.
7. Contact. Please contact us for any questions you might have or to report any violations of the Premium Conditions in this Section 6 at email@example.com
8. Application of Other Rules. Unless otherwise specified in this Section 6, all other provisions of these General TERMS apply also to the Premium Members.
1. Discontinuation of Apps. Champions Fitness Center reserves the right to discontinue one or more Apps. All users shall be given notice of the discontinuation of the App. After this notification, Premium Members shall be able to use the App for the duration of their current Subscription period. Please note that during this period the two following limitations apply:
1. It may not be possible to download the App on another device.
2. Champions Fitness Center will not update the App during this period. This means that if the operating system of your device is updated or if other relevant third party technical services change during this period, it may not be possible to use the App any longer. Champions Fitness Center assumes no liability for this.
If you have purchased your Premium Membership through an App that will be discontinued, your Subscription will not be automatically renewed and will expire at the end of your current Subscription. If you Subject to the two limitations as described above, only if Champions Fitness Center cannot provide the possibility for you to use the App until your current Subscription period has ended, are you entitled to a pro rata refund of the payment for the current Subscription of your Premium Membership. If this occurs, you can contact Champions Fitness Center (see Section 6.7) to claim your refund.
2. Notice. Champions Fitness Center may give notice as mentioned under Section 7.1 by informing you either by email or through communication within the App.
1. General. Each user shall have the right to terminate the use of App at any time via App Store. Such termination shall be confirmed to the user.
2. Champions Fitness Center’s Termination Right. Additionally, Champions Fitness Center reserves the right to terminate a user’s membership for important reasons, such as due to gross breaches of the user’s obligations as set forth in these TERMS and ancillary agreements.
1. User Obligations. Each user of the App must
1. truthfully provide, and keep current and complete, his/her registration details, and must not pass on such details to third parties;
2. only save, publish, transmit and distribute such content, e.g., photos, pictures, text, representations or videos, if the user is authorized to pass on such content, i.e., (i) if the user has the exclusive right to use such content or, (ii) in the event that the user is not the owner of such rights with respect to content provided by it, if the user guarantees to Champions Fitness Center that all required rights, licenses, permits etc. have been validly obtained. This shall also apply to content subject to intellectual property rights, such as trade names and trademarks. The user shall be exclusively responsible for such content;
3. not save, publish, transmit or distribute any content that is racist, insulting, discriminating, denunciating, sexual, glorifies violence or is otherwise illegal;
4. not to send chain letters or messages to more than one recipient at any one time, i.e., the user must not send mass emails or spam;
5. not carry out any disrupting interferences in the Champions Fitness Center network, including the App, by use of technical or electronic aids, such as hacking attempts, brute force attacks, planting of viruses/worms/trojans and other disrupting attempts regarding Champions Fitness Center’s software or hardware;
6. not copy, distribute, transmit or collect by use of technical aids, e.g., by crawlers or bots, accessible details without the consent of the respective owner;
7. provide prompt notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org of any detected breaches of the aforementioned obligations;
8. diligently care for the personal details and only allow such persons access to their own details that are close to the user; and
9. regularly save important personal details externally, e.g., on an external storage medium, hard drive or in the cloud. Champions Fitness Center shall not be responsible for any lost or impaired details.
1. Sanctions. In order to ensure the proper and reliable provision of App, imposes the following sanctions upon breach obligations by a user:
The type of sanction shall depend on the purpose, impact, and type of the breach in light of Champions Fitness Center’s and the user’s interests.
2. Cancellation. In the event a user account shall be cancelled in accordance with this Section 11, the respective user shall not be permitted to register again.
1. General. Champions Fitness Center permits its Registered Users to use the offered portfolio of App in accordance with statutory law and these TERMS, in order to upload, save, publish, distribute, transmit, and share content with other users.
3. Disclosure. Champions Fitness Center shall have the right to save content or disclose such content to third parties, to the extent this is required by law, or legally permissible and reasonably necessary, in order to
1. comply with statutory law, or court or administrative orders;
2. ensure compliance with these TERMS;
3. react to claims of breaches of law raised by third parties; or
4. safeguard the rights, property or personal safety of Champions Fitness Center, its users and the general public.
4. Use of Content. The user grants Champions Fitness Center the irrevocable, free, non-exclusive and unlimited right to use all content generated, transmitted, saved and published by such user. Accordingly, Champions Fitness Center shall have the right to use, irrespective of the type of usage, all content both as part of the App and any other activity of Champions Fitness Center or any company affiliated with Champions Fitness Center. This shall include the right to change and edit such content, unless such changes or edits impair material interests of the user. In this connection, the user waives, to the extent legally permissible, all intellectual property rights. However, to the extent feasible, in the event that Champions Fitness Center uses content created by a user outside the App, Champions Fitness Center shall note that such content was created by the user.
5. Ownership. Champions Fitness Center does not claim ownership of any content created by users and will not supervise such content.
6. Deletion. Champions Fitness Center reserves the right to delete content created by users, such as photos, events or comments without giving reasons. In this event, the user shall be notified and, in the event of a breach of these TERMS, may be sanctioned in accordance with Section 10.
7. Inaccurate Content. Champions Fitness Center shall not be responsible for inaccurate content created by users, e.g., details regarding events etc.
1. Limitation. Champions Fitness Center does not claim or warrant that
(i) the Champions Fitness Center App will be available at all times, or that they and the necessary hardware and software will be completely free from errors; and
(ii) the transmission of data via other systems, in particular the internet and telecommunication networks, is not tracked, recorded or distorted by third parties.
2. Own Risk. The user uses the App exclusively at his/her own risk. This applies, without limitation, to
(i) the related use of any hardware, including, but not limited to, (i) the respective smartphone, e.g., in the course of using the feature "measuring pulse", by pressing the photo light for a prolonged period, the user’s finger may heat up, and (ii) smartphone dongles;
(ii) downloading of the user’s own and third party content; and
(iii) any use by the user of data created or provided by Champions Fitness Center, including, but not limited to (i) measured pulse or altitude details, or (ii) recommendations for actions, e.g., workout plans etc. The user explicitly acknowledges that any such data or content may contain errors, and Champions Fitness Center does not, to the extent permitted by law, assume any responsibility for the correctness of such data.
3. Medical Advice. The use of any software or hardware offered by Champions Fitness Center is no substitute for the consultation by the user of a specialized doctor.
4. External Content. Additionally, Champions Fitness Center does not make any representations or warranties with respect to external links, banners or other information and marketing offers that may be made accessible to the user. Any contractual arrangements entered into between the user and a third party provider, e.g., via linked websites or banners, result in a contractual relationship between such user and the third party provider only. Champions Fitness Center does not make any representations or warranties with respect to App or services of third party providers.
1. General. Champions Fitness Center shall be liable as currently provided by law, regardless of the statutory basis of such liability (precontractual, contractual, tort) only if Champions Fitness Center has caused a certain damage willfully or with gross negligence. In the event of slight negligence, Champions Fitness Center shall not be liable to other businesses and shall be liable to consumers only for personal damages. Champions Fitness Center shall not be liable to businesses for follow-on damages, mere pecuniary losses, lost profits, or damages resulting from claims of third parties.
2. Content. Unless required by statutory law, neither Champions Fitness Center nor any of its business affiliates shall be liable for damages resulting from the use of content made accessible through the use of the online services or other forms of use of the App. This also applies to damages resulting from errors, problems, viruses or loss of data.
3. Downloads. Champions Fitness Center assumes no liability for downloaded material or material obtained as a consequence of using the App. The Registered User is solely responsible for any damages caused by such materials to his computer or smart phone system or for information that is lost as a consequence of downloading materials from any of the App.
4. Conflicts. The Registered User is exclusively liable for any claims of lawsuits of any kind in any way derived from or related to conflicts with other users. The Registered User acknowledges and accepts that Champions Fitness Center will not, under any circumstances, be liable for the acts and omissions of other users, including the damages associated with such acts or omissions.
1. Indemnification. The user shall indemnify Champions Fitness Center for all claims raised by third parties as a result of an infringement of their rights by the user in connection with content uploaded to or any of the App by such user or as a result of any other usage by such user of applications available from Champions Fitness Center. The user shall bear the costs of any legal proceedings, in which Champions Fitness Center may be involved in connection with such claims, including all court costs and attorney’s fees to the extent permitted by law, unless the user was not at fault in causing such infringement.
2. Support. In the event that a claim is brought by a third party, the user shall promptly, truthfully and completely make available to Champions Fitness Center all information available to such user that may be necessary to verify such claim and defend against it. Any additional claims for damages that Champions Fitness Center may be entitled to bring against the user shall not be affected.
1. General. Champions Fitness Center reserves the right to amend these TERMS from time to time for a number of reasons including, without limitation, for commercial reasons, to comply with applicable law or regulations, or for customer service reasons. At any time, the then-current version of these TERMS is available for viewing on the App.
2. Changes. In case of minor changes to these TERMS (if, for example, there is a change in the law that means we need to change these TERMS), we may simply make the new TERMS available for viewing in the Apps. Please check these TERMS regularly to ensure that you understand the up-to-date terms. For any significant changes to these TERMS that will materially adversely impact you, Champions Fitness Center will either obtain your specific consent to the changes through communication in the App, or Champions Fitness Center will inform you of any changes at least two weeks prior to the effective date of the changes via email to the address provided during Registration ("Amendment Information"). From receiving the Amendment Information, you will have an objection period of two weeks.
The Amendment Information will entail (i) the updated TERMS, (ii) the effective date of the changes, (iii) a two-week objection period, (iv) information on the consequences of omitting an objection.
If you do not object to the changes, the updated TERMS will be deemed accepted.
In the event that you object to the changes, Champions Fitness Center is entitled to terminate the user contract and delete your user account, under consideration of your interests if continuing of the contractual relationship under the scope of the current terms and conditions is not possible or unreasonable for Champions Fitness Center.
3. Written Form. Subject to Sections 16.1 to 16.2, any changes to these TERMS must be made in writing. No ancillary oral arrangements exist.
1. Severability Clause. In the event that individual provisions of these TERMS shall be or become invalid, all other terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
2. Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
1. These TERMS and all contractual relations and litigation between the users and Champions Fitness Center shall be governed by Russian law, excluding the conflict of law-provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. This paragraph 18.2.1. is not relevant for any users that are consumers within the meaning of the Russian Consumer Protection Act.
2. Place of delivery and exclusive court of jurisdiction shall be Moscow, Russian Federation.
Last updated: 01 March, 2020